AIOU Degree Tracking System |AIOU Degree Tracking |Degree Tracking AIOU
After the completion of all your semesters, AIOU will send you the final document, including your degree or transcript, to your home address. This section is designed to help you apply for your degree tracking in aiou and transcript.
Your AIOU enrollment number serves as your ID to sign into your account. Moreover, this page allows candidates to enroll in different subjects with different courses and codes, but you need to have your account to progress to the next level.
AIOU Degree Tracking Online
Here you will learn where your degree is and how you can get it in different ways. We will walk you through the entire tracking system process and show you how to use the AIOU tracking system to earn your degree.
Aiou Degree Tracking System
AIOU Degree Tracking System (AIOU DTS) Section Contact Number
|Matric / F.A
|Addressing the Issue
|Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad’s Block No. 3 Department of Certificate/Degree Section.
|Branch Contact Number
AIOU-DTS Allama Iqbal Open University Degree Tracking System: Student Guide 
What is AIOU Degree Tracking AIOU-DTS?
AIOU Degree Tracking also known as AIOU-DTS is an online portal where AIOU students can track their academic degrees and other progress. This innovative portal has been developed by the management of AIOU to facilitate and facilitate degree tracking for students worldwide.
AIOU-DTS Login Dashboard
The AIOU-DTS Degree tracking system dashboard looks like this shown in the below image.
There are 3 main sections you can on the AIOU-DTS dashboard.
- Incomplete / Returned Applications
- In Process Applications
- Online Applications
#1- Incomplete / Returned Applications
There are many educational and other legal documents like CNIC, B-Form, etc. which need to be submitted at the time of submission of admission form to AIOU. So sometimes due to lack of complete knowledge students miss some necessary documents and submit their applications. But when the university reviews its documents, it looks for missing documents and considers them incomplete or returned applications, which means the student must complete all the necessary documents and resubmit their application. is required
If you fall into this category then you can go to this section after logging into your AIOU student account. And check your admission/application status.
You can see a screen like this on this page where you can search by entering your roll number. It will find your application status and show you soon.
#2- In Process Applications
Another option you can look at is in-process applications. In this section, you can find your application if you have already submitted it but it is still pending and not yet resolved. You can see a screen like this on this page where you can enter your degree tracking ID or your roll number.
The Degree Tracking ID is the unique ID that you will receive after submitting the application that was completed in the first step.
#3- Online Applications
You can submit your new application using this page. This is the page where new students can create an account who want to take admission in AIOU.
You can find a screen like this in the image below.
How AIOU Degree Tracking Works?
The AIOU-DTS gives you real-time updates on these:
- Course Completion Progress
- Application Status
AIOU DTS Tracking and Delivery System
DTS system is a very simple and easy way to track AIOU degree. This tells the system that your degree is available at the institute or post office where it is held. AIOU mentions DTS system for degree tracking which is very useful system.
Complaint About Not Updating Degree in AIOIU-DTS
Sometimes your degree status may not be reflected in the AIOU-DTS portal. In such cases, you can file a complaint with the university and they will take immediate action.
Here is how you can file a complaint to AIOU University.
- Write a professional complaint letter to AIOU Pakistan Chairman or Examinations Department.
- Collect and provide all the supporting documents that can justify your complaint and any fault in their portal.
- If you are sending by post, get the postal address of the university or get the official email from the Official Website of AIOU.
- Send a complaint letter.
- Please allow 2-3 working days for a response and follow up if you do not receive a professional response.
How to Track AIOU Degree using DTS Portal?
You can track your degree through roll number and degree tracking id. Follow the step-by-step instructions for AIOU degree tracking process:
- Visit the website for AIOU DTS Tracking System.
- To see the box labeled “In Process Application”. Click on the link.
- You will then see a box labeled “View Application Status for PC/Degree”.
- Now enter your Degree Tracking ID or Roll Number in the box.
- Click on the ‘View PC/Degree Application Status’ button to start the submission process.
- Finally, you can see all the details about your degree status.
- You will be able to access your PRC/Transcript Number, Post/Courier No Dispatch Date, and Degree Number, which will be displayed.
How to Check Degree Dispatch Status?
You may want to check your degree through post office if you have received the message “Dear student, your PC/degree has been dispatched to your given address” If not delivered, you can check your post Can contact Courier/Office or TCS Centre. Follow the instructions.
Follow these steps to quickly find out where your degree is going.
- Visit the official website of Pakistan Office https://ep.gov.pk
- You’ll see a “Tracking ID” search field in the top corner.
- You should enter your post/courier number RGL number. This number is available from AIOU-DTS portal.
- Now click on Track from the menu.
- Here, you can check where your degree currently stands and when it will be awarded.
AIOU Degree Tracking Form
You will definitely have to apply for the degree first. The process is very simple. You have to download the AIOU degree form online and submit it to the examination department along with the application. You will be able to earn your degree in a few weeks.
- Visit AIOU official website https://www.aiou.edu.pk for degree tracking.
- Scroll down and click on Download option.
- Scroll down again and you will see the Degree Form section.
- You will find different degree forms. The updated degree form can be downloaded.
- Fill the form with your personal and educational information.
- Make sure to attach any necessary documents as requested on the form.
AIOU Degree Delivery Time and Date
The delivery time of your AIOU degree depends on the option chosen:
- Urgent Application: Get your degree in just two weeks with the Urgent Application.
- Regular Application: Your degree will be awarded to you in one go.
Note: Please be aware that there may be slight delays due to TCS or postal service.
AIOU Degree Objection Clearance
If you encounter any objection issues, follow these steps:
- Click on “Objection Form” on AIOU-DTS website.
- Select either “Search by Form Number” or “Search by Name”.
- Enter the form name or ID number.
- Give the reason for the objection by clicking the submit button.
How long does it take to get an urgent degree in AIOU?
You can earn your degree in as little as 7 days. In normal cases, it may take 45 days. Since approximately 1,000 students apply for regular processing twice a year, it is advisable to consider the expedited option.
What is the fee for AIOU degree verification?
600/- normal fee for AIOU students within the country per document per copy. If confirmed immediately by paying additional Rs. 1000/- deposited before 11:00 AM will be verified on the same day, while those deposited after 11:00 AM will be verified the next day.
What information can i track through the AIOU Degree Tracking System (DTS)?
AIOU Degree Tracking System (DTS) allows you to track Degree Verification Request, Verification Status, Dispatch Date, Degree Number, Expected Dispatch Date and any related updates.