Police Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has advertised an ad for recruiting various staff. We find this advert for KPK Police Jobs 2023 – Police Department KPK Jobs 2023 from the Daily Mashriq Newspaper.
Police Department Government of KPK has advertised these vacuities in Counter Terrorism Department. So, appliers searching for Counter Terrorism Department CTD Police Jobs 2023 shouldn’t miss this opportunity.
applicants who are living in New Merged Districts & District Peshawar and looking for Police Department Jobs should check this advert and apply for the asked post. presently, the KPK Police is seeking young, talented, and energetic beings to novitiate office staff.
The Police Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has advertised these employment chances on a regular base. KPK Police invites employments from youthful, dynamic, and committed students of New Merged Districts and Peshawar District to fill these vacuities.
Applicants of both genders Male/ Female, are eligible for this recruitment. Persons with Disabilities and Minority Quota will be reserved per the government’s recruitment policy rules.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police Department leases the services of a famous recruiting agency, namely the Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency ETEA. thus, appliers should visit the ETEA website,www.etea.edu.pk, for more information.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police Jobs Latest
- Post Date 5th June 2023
- Location KPK
- Education Intermediate, Bachelor
- Last Date June 08, 2023
- Vacancie 400
- Company Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police
- Address: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police Department, Peshawar
- Field Operators (BPS-11)
- Junior Field Operators (BPS-09)
- Senior Field Operators (BPS-14)
CTD Police Jobs 2023 is opening for Senior Field Operators (BPS-14), Field Operators (BPS-11), and Junior Field Operators (BPS-09). More than 400 vacancies are opening in KPK CTD Police.
Senior Field Operator (BPS-14):
- Total Positions: 25
- Age Limit: 21 to 30 Years
- Qualifications: BA/BSc or Equivalent
Field Operator (BPS-11):
- Vacancies: 50
- Age Limitation: 18 to 30 Years
- Required Qualifications: Intermediate (FA/FSc) or Equivalent
Junior Field Operator (BPS-09):
- Total Vacancies: 325
- Age Requirements: 18 to 30 Years
- Educational Requirements: Intermediate
Residers of Khyber, Mohmand, Bajaur, Orakzai, Kurram, South Waziristan, North Waziristan, and Peshawar are eligible for these chances. applicants afore working in Government Sector must apply through the proper channels.
Applicants who perfectly meet the below- mentioned criteria may send employments to get signed by KPK Police. Age relaxation will be granted as per KPK Police Recruiting Rules.
The KPK Police will conduct detailed scrutiny, and if any candidate is begin ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process will be disqualified by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police.
Only eligible applicants will be shortlisted for the Call Letters. The shortlist of aspirants will be made as per obtained figures in ETEA Screening Test. Foreign Degree holders should give parity certificates issued by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan HEC.
How to Apply for Police Department KPK Jobs?
- Submit online employments through the ETEA websitewww.etea.edu.pk.
- The online form will be available on the designated website till 8th June 2023.
- applicants who wish to submit online employments should follow the employment procedure given in the advert and ETEA website.
- aspirants are needed to upload scrutinized clones of educational documents.
- Application Processing Fee must be paid on the bus- generated Online Challan Form.
- Candidates will be informed by the SMS for the Tests Interviews.
- Roll Number Slips will be uploaded on the ETEA website containing Test Dates, Times, and Test Centers.