Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC Jobs 2023 has been announced today. KPPSC has announced its 7th advertisement of 2023 (KPPSC Jobs Advertisement No. 7/2023).
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission, abbreviated as KPPSC, is a government recruitment agency that recruits civil servants and bureaucrats for government departments in KPK.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission has made its selection process long and challenging to recruit qualified candidates. To uphold its traditions of professional excellence, KPPSC is quite selective in selecting the right type of young and energetic employees of government departments.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission – KPPSC Jobs Latest
|15th December 2023
|Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission – KPPSC
|Director Examinations, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC, Peshawar
|Join whatsapp group
- Provincial Planning Service Officers (BPS-17)
KPPSC will recruit highly qualified, motivated and experienced professionals for Planning and Development Department.
KPPSC always recruits KP residents. Both Male and Female can apply as per requirement. Quota is also reserved for minority communities in KPPSC recruitment.
Vacancy has been announced for Provincial Planning Service Officers (BPS-17). Residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa who are willing to avail these opportunities should have at least BSC or B.E qualification in the same field.
They should have degrees in the same field. Other requirements, such as experience, diploma, skills, and age restrictions, are briefly mentioned in the KPPSC advertisement for each post.
Related Links: Public Procurement Regulatory Authority PPRA Jobs
How to Apply for KPPSC Advertisement No. 07?
- KPPSC always invites online applications at its official portal https://www.kppsc.gov.pk/ or Click Here.
- Job advertisement is also published on this website.
- During the online submission of the form, candidates have to fill all the requirements and upload the scanned copies of the supporting documents.
- Hard copy of online application is not required.
- Last date to apply is 1 January 2024.