Ministry of Commerce Islamabad Government of Pakistan has invited applications from eligible Pakistani nationals for the vacant posts (Ministry of Commerce Jobs – Federal Government Recruitment 2024).
Pakistani citizens looking for government jobs are invited for this recruitment in Ministry of Commerce. These federal government jobs invite both genders (Male/Female) to fill the vacancies.
The Ministry of Commerce also reserves quota for minorities and persons with disabilities. Candidates from across the country can be a part of this recruitment process by sending their resumes, but they have to follow the provincial quota.
Details of these employment opportunities are also provided on the website of Ministry of Commerce https://www.commerce.gov.pk.
Ministry of Commerce Jobs Latest
|15th January 2024
|ACCA, Bachelor, CA, Intermediate, LLB, Master
|Ministry of Commerce
|Section Officer (WTO Wing -I), 2nd floor, Kohsar Block Ministry of Commerce, Islamabad
|Join Whatsapp Group
Ministry of Commerce Islamabad is opening regular vacancies for Trade Facilitation Specialist, Web Developer, Legal Specialist, Admin Finance Associate, Research Associate, Content Writer, and Logistics Expert.
Masters, ACCA, CA-Inter, LLB, Intermediate, and Bachelors degree with relevant skills and experience are required for the above posts.
Candidates applying for clerk and stenotypist jobs should have typing speed. A valid driving license is also required for the posts of staff car drivers and dispatch riders.
|Male & Female
|3 – 7 Year Minimumm
|25 – 35+ Year
- Admin/Finance Associate
- Content Writer
- Legal Expert
- Logistics Expert
- Research Associate
- Trade Facilitation Expert
- Web Developer
Also Read Jobs : NAB Jobs 2024
How to Apply for Ministry of Commerce Jobs?
- If you fulfill the above conditions and want to apply for any post, visit the Ministry’s website https://www.commerce.gov.pk/
- A general relaxation of five years has been added in the column above the age limit. Any other relaxation in age limit will be given as per the rules of Government of Pakistan.
- Applicants shortlisted for interview have to submit their original documents and attested copies of degrees/certificates issued by HEC.
- Applications in the prescribed format will be received only within 15 days from the date of publication of the vacancy.