Through This Page,information read on Latest Comming and upcoming jobs 2023,Ministry of Water Resources Government of Pakistan is hiring dynamic, qualified, energetic, and motivated persons to fill the vacant posts, for which human resources all over Pakistan are eligible to apply.
Ministry of Water Resources Jobs Latest
- Post Date 21th March 2023
- Location Islamabad
- Education Matric, Intermediate
- Last Date on April 03, 2023
- Vacancie 14
MOWR invites applications from male/female citizens of Pakistan for the appointment of a Steno-Typist (BPS-14) and Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09).
Open Merit, Disabled Persons, Punjab, Women Quota, Minority Quota, Sindh, and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Candidates already working in Government Sectors must apply through the proper channel.
- Educational Qualification: Intermediate
- Minimum Speed of 80/40 wpm in shorthand/typing respectively.
- Must be Computer Literate
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 Years
- Educational Qualifications: Matriculation with a minimum typing speed of 30 wpm.
- 3 Weeks Basic IT Training Course (including MS Office) conducted by NITB mandatory after selection before completion of probation period.
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years.
interested Candidate in these career opportunities can download the Eligibility Criteria and Application Form from the website www.njp.gov.pk.Candidates who meet the requirements of the post may apply online at the given link.
- LDC – BPS-09
- Steno-typist – BPS-14
How to Apply Ministry of Water Resources Jobs 2023?
- Canidates Vist Online Application Forms are available on the National Job Portal at www.njp.gov.pk.
- Candidates who want to apply for multiple posts should submit a separate application for each post.
- Incomplete applications or late-received applications will not be considered.
- The competent authority has the right to annul the process of recruitment partially at any time without telling any reason.
- Applicant already serving in Public Sector must apply via the proper channel and enclose a departmental NOC certificate with the application.