National Accountability Bureau NAB Jobs 2024 offers a lifetime opportunity to enter a highly lucrative and growing environment. Bureau recently announced various vacancies through daily Jang.
National Accountability Bureau – NAB Jobs Latest
|13th January 2024
|National Accountability Bureau – NAB
|Additional Director (Admin) NAB (Balochistan), Shahrah-e-Gulistan Quetta Cantt
|Join Whatsapp Group
The National Accountability Bureau is an independent and independent agency of the federal government that actively works and fights against corruption and all forms of economic inequality. The Bureau is empowered to take all possible measures for the implementation of a fair and just financial system.
The National Accountability Bureau was established in 1999 by former President and Army Chief General Pervez Musharraf as an accountability cell, and since then, it has been expanded and developed. The Bureau operates through Islamabad with its four regional offices in all four provinces.
Careers in NAB offer a highly secure and productive path to officers with high salaries, medical coverage, various allowances and bonuses. The Bureau owns its employees and empowers them to perform their duties without fear.
- Assistant Junior Expert-II
- Junior Expert-II
The posts mentioned for NAB recruitment include Junior Expert-II, and Assistant Junior Expert-II.
Selected candidates will be required to serve in National Accountability Bureau in Islamabad for the advertised posts. Interested persons who want to offer their services to NAB Balochistan have to fulfill the eligibility conditions.
Overall, candidates who have bachelor and intermediate educational qualifications are eligible for these job opportunities. The age limit of the selected applicants, as mentioned in the advertisement, is between 40 to 65 years. Experience and skill requirements are also posted in the advertisement.
|40 to 65 Years
|Download Application Form
How to Apply NAB Jobs?
- Candidates should qualify before sending their applications to the department, as selection will be made on merit basis.
- Interested candidates can also download form from NAB website http://nab.gov.pk. The application format is also given below in the advertisement.
- Complete application procedure with details is available on NAB website.
- Last date for submission of applications is 28 January 2023.
- Candidates have to submit their forms before the last date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearance.
- Candidates should submit their applications to the address given in the advertisement: Additional Director (Admin) NAB (Balochistan), Golestan Highway Quetta Cantt.