Through This Page,read information on The National Libraries of Pakistan invites employments from young, talented, and good beings for hiring on the empty seats in Islamabad and Karachi( National Archives of Pakistan Jobs 2023).
The National Archives of Pakistan is a body established by the Government of Pakistan for the purpose of conserving and making available public and private records that bear actions on the history, culture, and heritage of Pakistan.
As per the Federal Government’s Recruitment Policy, the vacant seats will be filled in agreement with the Federal Government’s Reclamation Policy. It’s also possible for applicants who have formerly served in government departments to apply for this position.
These posts are vacant in Islamabad and Karachi, but residers of Punjab, Sindh Rural, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh Urban, Balochistan, and Local Areas may apply for this appointment. The parochial proportions are described for each post. aspirants from each over Pakistan can apply for the Open Merit Base vacuities.
According to the eligibility criteria, appliers with Primary, Matriculation, Intermediate, and Bachelor’s degrees are eligible to apply, but they must satisfy the requisite experience and skill conditions to qualify.
National Archives of Pakistan Jobs Latest
- Accountant( BPS- 14)
- Assistant( BPS- 15)
- Binder( BPS- 05)
- Cataloguer( BPS- 10)
- Dark Room Assistant( BPS- 07)
- Data Entry Operator( PPS- 5)
- motorist( PPS- 01)
- Jr Technical Assistant( BPS- 07)
- Laboratory Assistant( BPS- 05)
- LDC( BPS- 09)
- Paperman( BPS- 01)
- Security Officer( PPS- 6)
- Longhand- typist( BPS- 14)
- UDC( BPS- 11)
How to Apply National Archives of Pakistan Jobs March 2023?
- National Job Portal NJP will admit Online operations for this reclamation.
- So, open the NJP website(www.njp.gov.pk) and create a profile to Apply Online.
- The ending date for advert No. 1 is 29th March 2023, and for adNo. 2 is 15th March 2023.