We have created this page to update our visitors about the banking career opportunities announced by State Bank of Pakistan. We post all current and upcoming SBP Jobs 2023 of State Bank of Pakistan. We got advertisement of State Bank Career from Daily Ausaf.
State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) is the central bank of Pakistan. As initially enacted in the State Bank of Pakistan Order 1948, its constitution was not substantially changed until 1 January 1974, when the bank was nationalized, and its scope of work substantially expanded. was extended. had gone.
The State Bank of Pakistan Act, 1956, with subsequent amendments, forms the basis of its operations today. It is headquartered in Karachi, the financial capital of Pakistan. The bank has a wholly owned subsidiary called SBP Banking Services Corporation (SBP-BSC), the operational arm of the central bank, with branches in 16 cities across Pakistan including the capital, Islamabad and four provincial capitals.
State Bank of Pakistan – SBP Jobs Latest
|10th December 2023
|State Bank of Pakistan – SBP
|State Bank of Pakistan, Head Office, Karachi
|Join whatsapp group
State Bank is looking for experienced, talented and energetic professionals for the posts of Chief Medical Officer, Assistant Chief Medical Officer, and Bank Medical Officer.
For detailed information about eligibility criteria, online application submission procedure, relevant details, educational qualification, and other requirements, please visit the portal: https://www.sbp.org.pk/careers.
Also Read On : PEDO Jobs
- Assistant Chief Medical Officer
- Bank Medical Officer
- Chief Medical Officer
How to apply for SBP Jobs?
- Interested professionals can apply online at https://www.sbp.org.pk/careers/status.asp.Click Hare
- The system generated application form can be shared through surface mail after depositing the application processing fee addressed to Joint Director, Resource Management Division, Human Resource Management Department, SBP Banking Services Corporation, 10th Floor, I.I. . Chandrigar Road, Karachi.
- Last date for submission of application is 26 December 2023.
- Applications not in the prescribed format will be ignored. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the following procedure.
- Women, transgender, minorities, and individuals with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.