Urban Sector Planning and Management Services Unit – Urban Unit invites applications from dynamic and self-motivated professionals to fill up project based vacancies. We get this advertisement from Daily Jang Punjab Government Urban Unit Jobs 2024 – Application Form www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
Urban Unit is a public sector company working under Punjab Planning and Development Board of Govt. Candidates looking for jobs in Punjab/Punjab Govt Jobs are welcome to read this post.
The Urban Unit Jobs Latest
|17th December 2023
|The Urban Unit
|Head Of Human Capital Management, 503 – Shaheen Complex, Egerton Road, Lahore
|Join whatsapp group
- Senior Research Analyst AI/ML
- Senior Research Analyst-Spatial Software Developer
- System/Network Administrator
Currently, The Urban Unit is seeking exceptionally precise and self-motivated professionals such as System/Network Administrator, Senior Research Analyst-AI/ML, and Senior Research Analyst-Native Software. The developer
Professionals seeking employment on these posts can check the eligibility criteria from Urban Unit website https://urbanunit.gov.pk/.
Candidates who fulfill the professional qualification, age limit, and experience requirements are welcome to send their employment form. The given link has detailed information for each post.
This work is project based. Government servants can also apply but they should provide No Objection Certificate NOC from their departments. The authority reserves the right to cancel, increase or decrease the number of posts at any level without assigning any reason.
Also Read On : NADRA Technologies Limited NTL Jobs
How to Apply Urban Unit Jobs 2024?
- All information regarding eligibility criteria and application procedure is available at www.urbanunit.gov.pk.
- Interested applicants can apply online through Punjab Jobs Portal www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. Click Hare
- The Company reserves the right to reject/accept or cancel any application or recruitment process at any time.
- Last date for submission of application is 2nd January 2024.
- No TA/DA will be given to applicants appearing for test/interview.