You’ll get notifications regarding current and upcoming WAPDA Jobs 2024 through this link. Water and Power Development Authority recruit highly dynamic, and skilled individuals against several posts on regular basis.
Applicants searching for employment opportunities in WAPDA should not miss this career opportunity. We post all opportunities announced by the WAPDA on this page.
If you want a career in WAPDA, you can read brief information regarding current openings and their requirements. You can also get complete details on Wapda’s website www.wapda.gov.pk. Wapda is an equal opportunity employer.
WAPDA website provides current openings, job responsibilities, tasks and duties for each post. Additionally, it describes how to submit applications, application forms, and eligibility requirements, including educational qualifications, relevant experience, skills, or any other requirements for applicants.
Water and Power Development Authority – WAPDA Jobs Latest
|26th January 2024
|ACCA, ACMA, B.com, BBA, CA, CFA, M.Com, MA, MBA, MSC
|Water and Power Development Authority – WAPDA
|Director WAPDA B-26 WAPDA House Lahore
|Join Whatsapp Group
WAPDA invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Team Leader (Equivalent to Manager). Applicants should be at least 45 years of age.
Persons who are retired from the Army or possess ACCA, ACMA, B.com, BBA, CA, CFA, M.Com, MA, MBA, MSC, and relevant experience and skill qualifications mentioned earlier Can apply.
- Team Leader (Equivalent to Manager)
|Male and Female
|35 – 45 Year
|Join Whatsapp Group
How to Apply for WAPDA Jobs 2024?
- Candidates who fulfill the selection criteria can visit the WAPDA website (www.wapda.gov.pk) for registration and submission of application within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Candidates need to send the completed application form along with all educational documents, photographs, experience certificates and attested copies of fee challan to the given address by courier service/Pakistan Post etc.
- Interested candidates should review the application procedure, terms and conditions given in the advertisement.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for test/interview.